SpringPublisher 5.0 has been released, added PDF export option .
SpringPublisher Team Specialized in image processing software, today launched SpringPublisher 5.0 - a free, but professional business cards, letterheads, flyers, postcards and labels design software.
PDF - a very popular format used by many people for electronic document exchange. Now with the version 5.0 of SpringPublisher, users can easily export SpringPublisher projects(*.spp) to layered PDF files.
"SpringPublisher 5.0 offers a new PDF output feature to allow users output layered PDF file with CMYK and RGB color space support" said Alex Li, the director of the team. "this new feature could help us getting more high-end and professional users."
What’s New in SpringPublisher 5.0
PDF output feature with CMYK and RGB color space support.
Main Features Of SpringPublisher:
1. Enables users to insert images, texts, vector shapes, logos, Code 39/EAN 13/EAN 8/UPC 1D barcodes and QR codes(Quick Response Codes) and arrange them as they like with its multi-layer designing feature.
2. Provides various image effects and image filters: shadows, opacity, rotation, brightness adjustment, contrast adjustment etc.
3. Allows users to download high quality templates from the template store.
4. Makes it easy for users to print their artworks either with your own printer or in professional print shops.
5. Generates high resolution artwork with a maximum output of 350dpi.
6. Supports Avery and Printworks micro perforated paper that enables users to create business cards and postcards more easily.
7. PDF output feature with CMYK and RGB color space support.
SpringPublisher runs under Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
SpringPublisher free version includes basic templates and fully functional designing feature. Professional version of SpringPublisher, with template store credits and high-quality output is also available, costs $23.95(US)
For more information, visit http://www.springpublisher.com/