Print labels with Avery papers and free label making software - SpringPublisher 3.0
SpringPublisher Team has been announced SpringPublisher 3.0, a free, but professional business cards, letterheads, flyers, postcards and labels making software. With the new version of SpringPublisher now you will be able to create labels and print labels with Avery label papers.
With the onboard designing features which SpringPublisher already have and the new label and avery label paper support, you can easily create labels with 1D barcodes or QR codes and print your lables with Avery's label papers!
SpringPublisher supports 8 different types of Avery label papers:5167,5162,5161,5163,5195,5160 and 22806,22805 square label papers for QR code labels.
With this update, another new feature which added to this new version is the ability to create artistic QR code, which means you can insert your company logo, or name onto the QR code. And the artistic QR code feature has inbuilt a QR code readablity checker which reminds whether the artistic QR code you made is readable for the QR code readers or reader apps.
Main Features Of SpringPublisher:
1. Enables you to add images, texts, vector shapes, logos and arrange them as you like;
2. Provides various image effect: shadows, opacity, rotation, etc.
3. Allows you to download high quality templates from the template store.
4. Makes it easy for you to print your artworks either with your own printer or in professional print shops.
5. Generates high resolution artwork with a maximum output of 350dpi.
6. Supports Avery and Printworks micro perforated paper that enables you to create business cards and postcards more easily.
SpringPublisher runs under Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8.
You can download the SpringPublisher Free version directly from http://www.springpublisher.com/sp_setup.msi
The professional version, with Template Store credits and high-quality output available, costs $23.95(US)
For more information, visit http://www.springpublisher.com/